Be Part of a Community
Working to Improve Medical
Care in Pregnancy
Are you 18 years of age or older?1/7
Are you currently pregnant?2/7
Were you vaccinated against COVID-19 during the current pregnancy or within 30 days before your last menstrual period?3/7
Have you received at least one dose of any of the following COVID-19 vaccines during pregnancy?
- Janssen or Johnson & Johnson
Were you treated for COVID-19 during pregnancy or within 90 days before pregnancy?5/7
Have you received at least one treatment of any of the following COVID-19 medications during pregnancy (or within 90 days before pregnancy)?
- Veklury (remdesivir) by Gilead
- Xevudy (sotrovimab) by GlaxoSmithKline
- REGEN-COV (casirivimab with imdevimab) by Regeneron
- Lagevrio (molnupiravir) by Merck
To participate in this study, you will be invited to complete one survey during each month of your pregnancy. Please see the sample questions below to get an idea of what the 10 minute monthly questionnaire entails.7/7
- In which country do you live?
- How was your general health when you became pregnant?
- How tall are you without shoes?
Do you agree to complete these surveys?
This study requires participants to be 18 years of age or older. We thank you for your interest.
The protocol of the PIPER study requires participants to be pregnant at enrollment.
Unfortunately, you are not eligible to join the Registry at this time. However, you can spread the word and share the Registry with others.